Glucose and insulin levels in control
Multiple placebo-controlled studies have shown that daily doses of 600 mg to 1,800 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) can maintain healthy insulin sensitivity and regulates glucose level, allowing you to keep healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range.
Essential for the production of energy
Kreb’s cycle is the energy production process in the cell mitochondria. ALA is an important cofactor in Kreb’s cycle’s enzymatic reaction. For the optimal functioning of this cycle, your body requires adequate stores of ALA.
It is a universal antioxidant
Being a universal antioxidant, it also recharges other antioxidants like Vitamin C and Glutathione so you get more out of those nutrients. As ALA is soluble both in fats and water-based bodily fluids, it can protect every organ in the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
HOW TO TAKE LYPO-SPHERIC™ VITAMIN C
As a dietary supplement, you ought to take one packet 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by your practitioner.
- Should be taken on an empty stomach
- The packet should be torn at the notches.
- Squeeze the entire contents of the supplement packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
- Swallow the mixture in one huge gulp
- Wait for 15 minutes at least before you eat something
- Contents of the packet are not dissolvable